Posted Date: 05/02/2021
The Troy ISD Board of Trustees will fill a vacancy on the board by appointment.
To be eligible for consideration, a person must:
1. Be a United States citizen.
2. Be 18 years of age or older on the date of appointment.
3. Have not been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
4. Have not been convicted of a felony.
5. Have resided continuously in the state for 12 months and in the school district for six months immediately preceding the date the appointment is made.
6. Be registered to vote in the school district.
The board requests an introductory letter and a resume to be submitted by May 10. Those interested in applying may deliver their letter and resume to the Troy ISD Administration Office at #1 Trojan Road or may email them to the superintendent at email@example.com. Questions may be directed to Superintendent Neil Jeter at the same email address or by calling 938-2595.